Basketball WhiteBoard News
- March 21, 2013 -- Feedback Needed!
- How are you using Basketball WhiteBoard? What new features would you like to see? We are looking to begin work on the next incremental update to all of the sports white board applications and would like your feedback. Please use the "Contact Us" screen to let us know what you would like to see. We are hoping to add animation and puck "attachment" in the next release, but what else would you like?
- July 22, 2012 -- Basketball WhiteBoard v2.0 released
- Basketball Whiteboard version 2.0 is now live in the App Store! This is a complete rewrite of the original with new graphics and new features. The manual has also been updated; see the links on the left sidebar of this page for more info!
- July 24, 2011 -- Version 1.7
- Basketball Whiteboard version 1.7 implements many of the same features found in Hockey WhiteBoard version 1.7.
Basketball WhiteBoard Feedback
The following feedback has been received on the App Store for Basketball WhiteBoard. Here are our responses:
- Yoooooooopeoplesallday wrote on Feb 7, 2011 (Version 1.6):
- It should be free u can't even draw lines
Drawing lines in Basketball Whiteboard is possible in Version 1.6. On the iPad version, simply turn on "Drawing Mode" and you will be able to draw lines. As of Version 1.7, those lines are now saved when you save a white board to a file. If you are an iPhone user, simply perform a single finger vertical swipe to turn drawing mode on. Once in drawing mode on an iPhone, double tap to exit drawing mode. In Basketball Whiteboard there is a bug/issue where hand drawn lines do not show up when you are not in drawing mode. They will print and/or be saved to photos if you use those features. I will look into this issue for the next major release.
Basketball WhiteBoard History
Basketball Whiteboard, like the other sports white board applications, was derived from Hockey Whiteboard. Please see the history section of Hockey Whiteboard for more details!